Music at The Park will be a truly intimate, very friendly, and wonderfully enjoyable experience. You will get to enjoy excellent music, delightful ideas, and even fine snacks and wine, for the musicians of Music at The Park are all about making concerts where absolutely everyone can come and share a magical time.
Ours is a more and more exciting time for classical music. Countless groups throughout the world are shortening the distance between performers and audience, sharing a multitude of innovative ideas.
Imagine going to a house concert, intimate and friendly, but in an enchanting Sanctuary with superb acoustics, great instruments, and first-rate performers in Manhattan’s beautiful Upper East Side.
- Seating - Comfortably seats 150
- Piano - 5' 10" (178 cm), Boston GP-178 Performance Edition Grand Piano
- Organ - 56 rank organ built by Walter Holtkamp
- View - Tiffany stained-glass windows
- Building - Architectural landmark building designed by Cram, Goodhue & Ferguson (1911)
- Boast - Perfect acoustics for concerts. But don’t take our word for it, come find out!